Pumpkin Chocolate Chip Cookies
It wouldn't be October without pumpkin cookies. And it wouldn't be cookies without chocolate chips. So. You know.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée (you can use canned pumpkin, but find one without preservatives or BPA) - 1 egg - 2 tbsp. maple syrup (or honey)
- 1-2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1/2-1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. baking soda - 1-2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup oat flour or other gluten free flour of your choice. ** I actually used a special ingredient that we're recipe testing with for Yes, Peas! that I'm excited to share with you soon
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl
- Combine the dry ingredients in another bowl (except for chocolate chips) - Combine wet and dry ingredients and add in chocolate chips
- Let dough set in the fridge for 15 minutes - Roll into balls and flatten on a parchment paper lined baking sheet - Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes
Enjoy and happy pumpkin season!