peanut and tree nut free
simple ingredients. irresistibly delicious.
Welcome to our Blog!
February 25, 2016
women in business
October 28, 2015
It wouldn't be October without pumpkin cookies. And it wouldn't be cookies without chocolate chips. So. You know.
- 1/2 cup pumpkin purée (you can use canned pumpkin, but find one without preservatives or BPA)- 1 egg- 2 tbsp. maple syrup (or honey)
- 1-2 tbsp. coconut sugar
- 1/2-1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. ground ginger
- 1 tsp. baking soda- 1-2 tbsp. chia seeds
- 1 cup oat flour or other gluten free flour of your choice. ** I actually used a special ingredient that we're recipe testing with for Yes, Peas! that I'm excited to share with you soon
- Combine the wet ingredients in a bowl
- Combine the dry ingredients in another bowl (except for chocolate chips)- Combine wet and dry ingredients and add in chocolate chips
- Let dough set in the fridge for 15 minutes- Roll into balls and flatten on a parchment paper lined baking sheet- Bake at 350 degrees for 7 minutes
Enjoy and happy pumpkin season!